Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CASE Study #62 - "Speak the truth.....

even if your voice shakes."    What a great quote, huh?  That is the Verve sentiment and notebook stamp I used for the CASE Study challenge#62  (see the CASE inspiration below my card).  I also added my favorite Hero Arts birdie and a border stamp for extra interest.




Here's the inspiration card made by Niki Estes:

On a blog side note: I finally started adding pictures to my blog posts through the ' picutres url' instead of copying the picture, saving to my computer and then uploading. So much easier!!!!!  Have you figured out any easier blog tips?


Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a fun card, love the little birdie! The colors are so wonderful together with that great background you have. Cute image, that notebook, I have not seen that one, but it just makes a great card. Another fun card. OK, I have never tried the pictures URL, will have to go check that out, TFS. Have a great day, my son said it is getting colder. The are predicting above average (warm) winter of course, that is the only "record" I haven't seen yet since moving here.

Olga said...

this is beyond fantastic!!!! Love that sentiment!!!! Your little bird is adorable too~!

Monica said...

Both are lovely. LOVE the sentiment of the first... wish the world followed that.

xxx Monica

So do you store your pics on Kodak or something and then fetch them from there?

Audrey Pettit said...

That is definitely a fabulous quote!! And love all the pink, too. Awesome stamping. Love that little song bird. This is adorable, Maria!

jimlynn said...

Great sentiment - and card! Love the little bird added in too.
Lynn

Meg said...

Oh, great card--I love your pink and orange take on the original card! That background paper looks so cool.

I hate dealing with pictures...I hate downloading them from the camera, uploading them to edit, resizing them, downloading to upload them to splitcoast, just UGH! You would think technology would have advance enough that this could all be done in one, maybe two, steps! So the short answer to your question is no, I don't have any great blogger tips! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very cute! I love the pink panel!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card my friend! I love the sentiment and sweet little bird. Beautiful job using the inspiration photo. I really like how you have the focal point turned a bit.

Zoechaos said...

Love your cards especially the dotty wellies XOXO Zoe

Related Posts with Thumbnails