Tuesday, March 20, 2012

JUGS128 + CS82 Two Cards!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Hope you had a nice weekend.  It was just gorgeous here in CT and on Monday it was even nicer!!!  Since it was so nice out - I really didn't want to be inside crafting, but I was able to create two quick cards using the Just Us Girls Color Challenge 128 and CASE Study #82 inspiration card.

First up is a birdie card. I used all PTI dies and stamps.

And, here's the teapot card.

They really don't need much explanation :)


Here's the color challenge:


And here's the inspiration card:



Thanks for your visit!

11 comments:

Olga said...

both cards are super awesome!

Monica said...

Both the cards are lovely and the sentiments even more. The second one is right up my street - I love teapots...

Monica xxx

jimlynn said...

BOTH are great. Love the first one with the missing birdie and sentiment! Wonderful cards!
Lynn

Aimes said...

Sweet cards! I love your birdcages especially!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
x

Cheryl said...

Great cards! I love the color combo. They are both so fresh and springy.

Chunyuan said...

both cards are adorable.

Lynn said...

Ah...both cards are fabulous! Love those little bird cages. So glad you could play with us at Just Us Girls!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute bird cages, luv this!

enjoy *~*

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness! SO adorable!

Kathryn B said...

Sometimes quick is good. Thrse are twobeautiful CAS cards! Especially love the bird cages! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

So simple and fun too.. love them both, but the bird cages is my Fav!!
I enjoyed my visit to your blog so much I just became a follower..
Stop by my place too and maybe you will follow me too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails