Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FTL191 & CASE91 - Congratulations

Hello!  Thank you for your well wishes!  I'm 'almost' back to normal.  The weekend was rough, but I finally got my trusty liquid NyQuil in me on Sunday night and it put me OUT for a 10 hour sleep!!!

I came home from work on Monday and immediately played along with the Clean & Simple FTL#191 sketch and the CASE Study challenge#91 for a Congratulations card that I needed.

I picked out two bold patterns from American Crafts to follow the sketch.  Then heat embossed a There She Goes butterfly and colored it in with Distress Inks.  I finished the card with a Hero Arts sentiment.

Here's the CASE card & FLT sketch:


Hopefully I'll get to craft a bit more this week! Have a good day!!

Thanks for your visit!

8 comments:

Monica said...

Awesome! Love the colour combo and the papers.
Monica xxx

Olga said...

glad you are feeling better and it shows with these 2 beauties you made!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling 100% yet, Maria! What a nasty bug you've had. :(
Love your card! Great mix of papers and the butterfly is beautiful. Love the glittered accents.

jimlynn said...

Fantastic card and so glad you're feeling better! Love that paper too.
LYnn

Victoria Baltser said...

Very pretty card! I would be SO happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a wonderful prize for this week's challenge!
Cheers,
Victoria

Jean Martin said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge this week! :)

Cheryl said...

What a striking mix of papers! Love it! The blue butterfly is such a pretty pop of color.

Karen B. said...

Ooh this is beautiful, what a gorgeous color combination and I really like how the card is grounded by the gorgeous butterfly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails