Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CSC#95 - Life Doesn't Have to be Perfect...

Good Morning - again!!  My second card for the day is for the CASE Study Challenge#95.  Joy Taylor is the Muse for the month.

You'll notice I used the same Penny Black stamp as my earlier card today.  That's what happens when 'leftovers' are on the work desk, but it DID fit the challenge pretty well!!!

I embossed white powder on watercolor paper and used distress inks to emboss resist. Then I used my hole puncher and punched holes in the center of the circles and popped up that panel. I die cut a bunch of flowers from PTI with My Mind's Eye paper and used a Verve sentiment.


I added some 'bling' and some random paper circles.

Here's the CASE card:


Hope you have a great day!!!

Thanks for your visit!

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love the texture and dimension on the card Maria, very nicely done!

jimlynn said...

Unreal!!! LOVE IT!
The holes punched int he side panel of paper is just so creative. Love the flower, random circles and sentiment too! Off to check out your other card - but am really loving this one.
Lynn

Joyce said...

Very fun card. So cheerful. I love that paper--I have it, and never would have thought to use it for a flowers--but it works perfectly.

Jean Martin said...

What a lovely card! That flower is beautiful and I love the pop of red behind it! Thanks for playing! :)

Kristii said...

What a fun card!!! Love the sentiment and the flower is fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Totally AWESOME! I am so loving this card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Beautiful! I LOVE that embossed panel and that gorgeous flower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails