Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CFC75/CSC113 - Seize the Cupcake

Hello!!  Hope you made it through Monday!  Here's another card I made last Friday:

This was a fun one to make. I randomly stamped some SassafrassLass stamps on pink layer and used a Nestie to cut out the scallop circle.  Then I colored up a Verve cupcake with some Distress Inks adding some glitter to the frosting.  A few little gems and this birthday card was complete!

I was participating in two challenges with this card
1) CAS-ual Fridays#75  - to have something hanging off the edge of your card

 and
2) CASE Study#113 - Create a card following the Muse, Julia Stainton's card below:

Thanks for taking a look today!!! Have a great day!!

Thanks for your visit!

8 comments:

Olga said...

awsome, love the cupcake and your colors!!!

Monica said...

If I seize cupcakes, they seize my waist and sit there :(
Lovely card... love the colouring and the gems make it glam. Nice background too.

Monica xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

So cute and so fun! Love that cupcake and love the matching sentiment. Great background, too. Reminds me of the old Spirograph toy from back in the days. :)

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute! The cupcake looks yummy but love the way you did the background on this!
Lynn

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is so cute and I live the sentiment!

cbuswell said...

Such a sweet card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

Andrea Ewen said...

Ooh, I love that sweet little Verve cupcake! Wonderful colors and super fab design! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

Karen B. said...

So perfectly fun and girly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails