Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CSC111 - Hold on to your Dreams

Happy Tuesday to you!  Well, this card and I are NOT FRIENDS!  We fought the entire way through the cardmaking process. LOL. Things were just not going smoothly - almost to the point where I abandoned the whole thing.....but I pushed on!

I created this card for the CASE Study Challenge#111. The muse is Julia Stainton - who is just fabulous!  Here's what I came up with:
I'm not even going to go into how I fought with this card. If you've got any questions about it - feel free to ask me in the comments - but I did use There She Goes, Paper and Such and Scrappy Cat stamps.

Here is the inspiration card by Julia:
Have a great day :)

Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

Monica said...

I love the orange background with the stamping on it. The flowers also look lovely.
Monica xxx

Amanda R said...

Don't you just hate it when a card doesn't come together the way you planned? Very frustrating but I love it. I think the colors are pretty, love the little button by the flourish and I think you even cut out a window on the front. Looks good to me!

Olga said...

your card is gorgeous, I do understand how they can piss us off at times, LOL, but.........it's suppose to be fun, I wouldn't change a thing on yours, it's priceless!!!

jimlynn said...

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about Maria - BUT, I'm glad you "pushed on" because it's beautiful! LOVE those colors on here and everything else! PRETTY!
lynn

Karen B. said...

Glad you persevered, because this is a lovely card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Eeek! I haven't seen these TSG poppies in use for a long time, they look so striking on kraft! Love your card, great stamping techniques :) Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! xxx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ummm, Maria?? I absolutely LOVE this card! I LOOOOOOOVE it! Can't believe you were fighting with this beauty! One of my favorite elements to a card design is having something totally unexpected that makes you stop to think......and the yellow flowers with the orange and black does that. This is one of my top faves of yours!

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! What a great technique! Beautiful! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails