Tuesday, October 30, 2012

CSC114 - Happy Birthday

Here's a card I crafted up on Sunday for the CASE Study Challenge # 114 (You can see the inspiration card under my card)


This is a bright card - let me tell you!  Yellow, Pink and purple! WOW!  Guess I was over the Fall colors on Sunday.  When I saw the inspiration piece below, I knew I'd grab my LONG hoarded Sizzix corrugated paper.  I had some stiff felt in my 'hoard' too and die cut out the  Papertrey Ink flowers.  I added white and light pink pearls to the flower along with some seam binding that was mailed to me by a blogging friend.

Here's Julia's card:

The challenge ends at midnight if you wanted to play along!


Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, I love how colorful it is!!!

Amanda R said...

Wow, I am awake now! Just kidding, I am a big fan of bright colors and I think the little pearl accents add a nice touch. Hope you made it safely thru the night!

Monica said...

That sure is a very bright card from your angle... but it so lovely. Love the pearls and the die cut is so pretty.

Monica xxx

Monica said...

Julia's card is lovely too.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your felt die cut blossoms with these bright and cheerful colors, Maria!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Seeing your card shared a beautiful array of color with me today as it is quite overcast here in northern Michigan! Thanks Maria!

jimlynn said...

Bright and beautiful! Love the addition of the pearls too.

I know you guys are out of power but hope all is going ok with you right now and you're safe. Saying prayers for you and so many million others!

Lynn

Debby said...

Wow this colourful card just makes me feel happy! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Karen B. said...

I just gasped out loud! Wow, I love these bright, bold colors, yet the design is still feminine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails