Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CSC#123 - Baby Baby Shower

Third and final card for the day!  This one is for the CASE Study Challenge#123:

This is for a baby shower where the mom-to-be is having twins!  This might be more like a baby downpour though! LOL

I started with a Studio G preggo gal that I embossed in black powder.  I added the PTI umbrella, sentiment and PLENTY of raindrops in stamped in four different Memento inks.  I also added gems because there wasn't enough going on! LOL

Here's the inspiration picture:


Thanks for your visit!

12 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

I love this!!! It's so clever! :)

jimlynn said...

Sensational!!! Love all the raindrops on here!
Lynn

Kanan Pandya said...

Love your card, Maria. Love all the rain drops and gems with that and great stamp too. :-)

cbuswell said...

Fabulous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your card! perfect case!

Cheryl said...

Love it! Great take on the inspiration pic.

Andrea Ewen said...

How delightful! I love how you incorporated the gems in with the raindrops...adds such beautiful sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, I like this one too!

Maureen said...

LOVE the image and how you stamped baby twice :) THanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy this week :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable card, Maria! Love the black silhouette and all those raindrops and gems! Sooo fun! And the double baby sentiment is just perfect for twins!

Christiana said...

So sweet! Absolutely love this card.

Monica said...

Those raindrops with gems are the most striking part of this beautiful card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails