Monday, June 14, 2010

Every girl deserves....

to feel beautiful! And doesn't she look beautiful too? This is a Mo Manning rubber image being carried by Stamping Bella. Yet another image from the prisma pencil coloring class in Toronto!


Adding some ribbon, buttons, bling and a My Favorite Things sentiment - this card was completed in no time! Her jewels are highlighted with glitter pen, which doesn't show up in the picture - but she's nice and sparkly!!!


We had a great time on Saturday night at my friend Rob's wedding! Here are a few pictures!

First is my dad, my mom and myself at our house before the reception:

My high school friend Leslie, my college friend April and me. Isn't that background awesome?

Lastly, but not least - me and my hubby Frank!
Thanks for popping in today!
Maria

5 comments:

Irena said...

Lovely pictures :)
The card is wonderful, very cute image, lovely colors and papers :)

Cheryl said...

Very cute! She is so sweet! I love your coloring. That class must have been wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your pics!

jimlynn said...

Such a cute, cute card. Love your coloring and image and sentiment - and everything!! Fabulous.
Wonderful pictures. Looks like everyone was having a great time.
Lynn

Belinda said...

Such a cute card...and yes, everyone should feel beautiful. You look quite stunning yourself.

paula tracy williamson said...

Hey Maria! Look how pretty you and your mom look! I was just showing my friend your haircut, we both love it...hehe So cute and maybe one day i will cut mine all off again {soon!} Love all the sentiments you girls have added and your coloring is awesome! Oh, what a handsome hubby you have too! You guys all look like you're having FUN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails