Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FTL 98 - Birthday Jackpot

(I knew I had a post ready - just forgot to press Publish!!)

Here's my card for the Clean and Simple FTL 98 Sketch.  I grabbed my Papertrey Everyday Button Bits set and stamped out the cherries three times. Added buttons and some American Crafts paper - that kinda resembled the cherries.

I didn't have an appropriate sentiment, so I had to make this computer generated one!  And...since I had to use buttons, I couldn't put the sentiment over the image like on the sketch (oh well).
Here's the sketch if you want to play:

Thanks for making a visit today! I'll return the favor :)
Maria

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute and clever! I like that sentiment. This set is on my "wish list".

jimlynn said...

Hmmm......what can I say!!!!LOL! You know I already love it.
Lynn

Belinda said...

What a clever idea. So bright and cheerful, and I love cherries so this card is making me smile!

Irena said...

This card is gorgeous. I like it very much. Great idea.

Christiana said...

This card came out so cute! Love the cherries and the DP. And the sentiment is perfection! Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails