Saturday, November 6, 2010

The biggest laugh in a while!!!

So, I hope this comes across OK on the blog and it's big enough. I 'think' if you click on 'it' below you can get a bigger 'picture'.  My friend's Jim and Nick gave me the biggest laugh with their birthday 'present' on Thursday night. OMG...........read their 'parody' of my blog!!!   (Make sure to read the names on the sidebar too!!)


Inside of 'Crappy Creations" card!!


I laughed SO hard and I think I may just have to frame this!! Very 'creative' Jim and Nick! I really loved it!!  I hope YOU all had a laugh too!!

Maria

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very creative friends!!! This is so funny, love it.

Cheryl said...

This is so funny! What creative friends. Oh my, I so love this.

jimlynn said...

Ok, Maria.........this comment is NOT for you!
This is for Jim and Nick:
I NEED you guys to come to my house to make cards and do my blog entries! Your "post" was alot more fun looking than mine could ever be. So clever and just outstanding!!!!! But, I have to tell you...the name of your "blog" is just the BEST and I'd love to steal it!!!!! If you ever decide to get rid of your blog, please transfer "Crappy Creations" to me! Oh, BTW if you need more "followers" please let me know and I'll put the word out for you!
Lynn

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is so funny - what a great BD present!!! Thanks for sharing this!

Gina Lindsay said...

That is just too funny!!

Patricia said...

This is hilarious! It totally sounds like something my husband would attempt to do if he ever made an effort to blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails