Monday, April 6, 2009

Flower Pot Card

Today's Try a New Technique on Splitcoast Stampers was a Flower Pot Card. I had a lot of fun with this card, it just took me most of the afternoon (I made two of them).


I used the following: Sizzix Tulip Paper Sculpting die, Hero Arts Flourishes stamp for the flower pot, Hero Arts stamp for inside sentiments, Michael's Mother's Day stamp, dimensionals to elevate flower layers, misc. ribbon, scallop punches and basket filler to fill the flower pot.

Hopefully my mother and mother in law don't pop on the blog b/c this is their Mother's Day Card!!!

2 comments:

liannallama said...

wow! What a show-stopper these are! Fantastic cards!

Sue McGettigan said...

What a fun project, I'd love to have a try at that, perfect for a Mother's Day card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails