Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wedding Card

I saw THIS card in the gallery on Splitcoast Stampers and knew it would be perfect for a wedding we are attending this weekend. Tanya, who made the original card, did such a beautiful job. I only have two flower punches, so I layered white cardstock with vellum and then used my mouse pad to curl the flowers up. I also used foam pop dots to raise some of the flowers too. The sentiment is from Studio G and I embossed the "&", but it doesn't come across too well in the photo.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Wow I love this!! What a lovely card, great idea!

liannallama said...

oh, that is so pretty and romantic! Great wedding card!

Naturally Me Creations said...

How pretty is that?! :) Using snowflake stamps instead of the flower ones could be used to make a beautiful Christmas card too! :D

NaturallyMeCreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails