Monday, June 8, 2009

Inky Antics Card...

Here's a card I (Maria) made last night. I wasn't feeling too crafty, but wanted to get it done. This is an Inky Antics stamp with an Inkadinkado sentiment (which I love - he he). She is colored in with prisma pencils and blended with gamsol. I used my Nesties to cut and attempted to shade the edges - gotta work on that some more. I needed something for the upper left hand corner and just couldn't find anything that I liked - so I went with layered punches.

Before I went to bed, I made this quick card with the leftover paper. It looks better IRL b/c you can't see the glitter that is on it - but I was happy to use up the scraps!
Thanks for looking!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute, great cards.

Anonymous said...

Love the cards, great job, and I really like the sentiment on the first card, :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails