Friday, July 17, 2009

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming....

Yahoooo!!! My computer is fixed and I (Maria) didn't lose any documents (Thanks to my computer guy -Kevin!!). You would of thought that with my computer down, I would of crafted a ton of cards - NOT. Can't really remember what I've beend doing! But last night I finished this week's Mojo Monday 95 sketch and made a birthday card for my friend.
Cindy and I went to a craft/stamp convention in Hartford last Saturday and came away with some goodies!! I used two new purchases above. The first is a Denami frog stamp and the cuttlebug plaid embossing folder. I used a variety of punches and I colored in the stamp with markers, glitter pen and glossy accents.


Now- below is a grand gift wrapping job done by my friend Nick - he wanted to make sure this got on the blog!! Make sure to notice the over use of scotch tape on the recycled newspaper. What was in the package??? Dunkin' Donuts Decaf Coffee - YUM !


It's gonna be a hot one in CT today - so hopefully I can get some more coloring done!! Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Mary G. said...

Glad your computer is fixed!!! Welcome back!

This card is fabulous!!! LOVE the colors and all the extra details you put into it!! Just perfect!!!

Stephanie said...

Your card is adorable! I love that image :)

as for Nick's wrapping....inventive :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the froggy birthday card!! How adorable!!!

Great recycled wrapping for your Dunkin' Donuts Decaf! They can recycle it again to throw out the used grounds!!

Michelle said...

this is an adorable card! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails