Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tilda with Cherries

Here is a semi-quick card I made last week and forgot to post. I believe I received this image through a swap and colored it in about a month ago. When I was coloring it, I noticed Tilda had cute little cherries on her boots. I didn't have anything else "cherries" in my stock - so when I attended a stamp convention in July, I picked up a DeNami cherry stamp, which I used for the background. Tilda is sitting on some ribbon and the sentiment is from Stampendous.
Tilda and the cherries are colored with prisma pencils and gamsol. Thanks for visiting!
Maria

2 comments:

Vicki said...

What a cute sweet card! Tilda has never looked better! Great job! Blessings to you!

Agus said...

Hi Maria! what a super cute card! love how you colored the Tilda and added those sweet cherries!
Hugs,
Agus

Related Posts with Thumbnails