Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Magnolia & Birthday Wishes

Here is a Magnolia card I made about a week ago and never uploaded. I tried to create a scene for this card. I stamped the tree on the card and colored in with prisma pencils and gamsol. Then I embossed the tree with clear embossing powder so I could sponge the sky. I created the grassy area (which I'm not too pleased with - but I'm still practicing). Lastly, I cut out the bench and Tilda and propped Tilda up on pop dots. No sentiment yet for the card...It will go in my "not finished" pile!!!
Secondly, I want to wish my Mom a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!! Here we are at a fundraising event in May of this year. She's always available to help out anytime you need her. She wrapped about 25 gift baskets for this event and came early to help set up the dinner event!
Love you and wish you a terrific day!!!!!
Thanks for visiting!!
Maria

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this delightful card!! Great work!!

Happy Birthday to your mom!! You look so much alike. What lovely ladies!!

Jaspere said...

This is absolutely adorable.

Jacquel said...

Cute card Maria and happy birthday to your Mom!!

Yes, those cards were sent to me for my birthday. I received quite a few and I'll be sharing them!
Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Awww Maria, she's so cute! And your card is precious too! LOL! You did a wonderful job on this project! Great coloring! And how super to be able to share so much with your Mom! I feel the same about mine. Blessings to you both!

Vicki said...

Sorry Maria That anonymous was supposed to have my name attached! Some days the lights are on but no one is home!

Pearl Maple said...

Cute card, really enjoy the way you use colours in your creations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails