Monday, October 19, 2009

Mojo 108 - Coffee !!

Here's is a birthday card I made for my friend Jill following Mojo Monday's Sketch#108.  I used my Inky Antics stamp for the main image and a new stamp I bought from Inkadinkadoo for the background (script) image.  The paper is from PTI and I used some random ribbon I had plus some circle punches and two stacked buttons.  Our coffee girl is colored with prisma pencils and blended with gamsol.
The inside of the card has a Too Much Fun Rubberstamps sentiment that reads:  DRINK COFFEE. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Fantastic card! I love the rich, warm colors and the layout is great.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love the woman in her bunny slippers. Great color choice for a coffee theme.

Michelle Forrest said...

Great card! I love this and love the sentiment!

Vicki said...

Oh I just love it! Great colors and layout! And that sentiment is perfect! As an avid coffee drinker with friends that are too I have got to have this! Wonderful job! Blessings to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails