Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF!

TGIF everyone!  Cindy and I have been crafting all week - but I (Maria) haven't been posting much - so I've taken pictures of some of what we've made and I'll post over the next few days!  Our craft fair is less than a month away - so we're working on all of our projects.  It's hard for me to work on Christmas items (although the weather in CT is making me feel like it's winter).

Today's project are these cute felt bags with the adorable penquin.  We picked these up at T's last year. Thank goodness I have a lot of storage in my craft room.  I made the penquin bag topper with peppermint patty mints. 

I used a Memory Box penquin stamp as the main image. Then used a Sassafrass Lass stamp to create background patterned paper and for the peppermint patty covering.  I used two scallop punches and some glue dots to adhere them to the patty.

Thanks for visiting today (and leaving comments if you like).  We'll post again tomorrow with another project!

Oh...before I go - just want to send out birthday wishes to my brother DJ - Happy 40th and my friend Jill !!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Talley said...

These are adorable!! I love it!

Vicki said...

How cute! You two are having way too much fun! Love the penguins and those little bags are precious! Good luck at your fair!! I am still deciding if I am going to do mine on Nov.14. Lots going on right now. Have a super weekend and blessings to you both!

Unknown said...

I just let out an audible awwwww - they are way too cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog - the 80s girl is a decoupage sheet.

Lmac said...

This makes me want to experiment with felt! Great job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails