Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thanks for your support cards

Cindy and my co-volunteer at the CT Humane Society has *almost* reached her goal of 75 pounds of weight loss!!! Incredible! She looks terrific and really done a wonderful job of focusing on her goal. She asked me to make her some Thank You for Your Support cards for three people who have been instrumental in helping her achieve her goal.

She loved these Inkadinkado butterflies as well as the Cuttlebug embossing folders, so I stamped the butterflies with memento ink and then highlighted them with Martha Stewart glitter (which you can't tell from the pictures). I added a PTI sentiment and some ribbon and glued that on the Cuttlebug swirl embossed paper. ( I made two of these same cards)
For the second card, which is for a man, I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and then stamped an Inkadinkado script stamp on tan cardstock. Cut another circle after embossing with Swiss dots and over that, I stamped "Thanks" multiple times with the MFT stamp. Lastly I stamped MFT's Thanks a Million sentiment and cut it out with the same circle punch so it fit in the outer circle. I added some brads and manly-bling!
Thanks for taking a look today and I want to congratulate Gisela on achieving your goal !! Great job girl!

2 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful cards, I love the glitter on the butterflys. Wow what an achievement 75 pounds, tell her well done. Debs xx

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great thank you cards. I especially like the blue and brown one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails