Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Love Cards

I was playing around with the Distress Inks again the other day and after letting all of my ink dry, I decided to make a few cards from the ink creations. The first two pictures were taken at night - so the lighting was not that good. You can see the movement of the ink on the last picture.

I used a Studio G stamp and embossed it in black. Then I colored it in with markers. I used an MFT sentiment and added a little bling and a Martha Stewart scallop punch.
Here are four of the creations.
Here are the other four. This also uses a Studio G "Love Bug" stamp.
Sorry about the terrible pictures in this posting - but I hope you get the point :)
Have a great day!!
Maria

4 comments:

Ginny said...

you've been busy..fab cards :)

Gina Lindsay said...

those little love bigs are adorable!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Maria, these are so adorable! Great job!

liannallama said...

love your inking and the cards are so cute! Love the colors against the black!

Related Posts with Thumbnails