Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy for Challenges #34

I decided to play with the Crazy for Challenges #34 challenge this week. It was to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from one of their design team members. I decided to CASE Lynda Benden's card found HERE. So, first I grabbed all the paper I was going to use - cut everything to size and then did my border punching. After all that was done...I had to figure out what stamps to use! That took me just as long as all the cutting and measuring!

In the end, I made three cards. I made two of these using an Inkadinkado bird stamp, a PTI sentiment and a Hero Arts fern stamp for the background layer.

For the other card, I used Hero Arts heart, flower and sentiment stamps. I colored in the heart with prisma pencils. I don't remember who makes the scrolls I used on the side though. Both border punches are from EK Success. The flower centers have glitter pen on them, but it doesn't show in my picture. This is definitely a "looks better in person" picture!

Thanks for taking a peek today! Try the challenge if you're a cardmaker - they have a bunch of samples to choose from!!

Maria

5 comments:

Irena said...

Incredibly simple, beautiful and great cards.

jimlynn said...

Both are so pretty. I like the bird in the first card and that punch is fabulous! Such pretty colors and just wonderful cards.

Lynda Benden said...

These are both AWESOME! I LOVE the blue! It is the perfect accent. Thank you so much for playing!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

These are both so pretty! Love the colors you used!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the bird stamp. I have this one too. I love how you used it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails