Thursday, April 22, 2010

SCS-CAS63 - That purse.....

I played along with this week's Splitcoast Stamper's Clean&Simple #63 challenge, inspired by THIS card. My neighbor, who I've been running with, celebrated her birthday yesterday, so I made her this card. We also do some shopping together (which really annoys our husbands!) - so I thought I'd ink up this MFT sentiment: "That purse makes you look so skinny". Now, she's a tiny gal, so I knew (or at least hoped) she'd take it in the right manner!!! I also inked up some Studio G purse stamps and inked them on American Crafts paper. I added a border punch to finish it off.

I also made these two other cards, since I was inking up and cutting out!



This last one has three score marks below the purses made from my *new* Martha Stewart scoring board (which I really like so far), but it doesn't come out in my picture!

Well, thanks for dropping by today! Hope you have a great day!
Maria

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

All of these are just so cute! Like that little purse image. Your friend is going to love her card.

Cheryl said...

These purse cards are too cute! I love all of them.


I haven't seen Jackie either. I left her a comment a while a go checking if everything is okay but haven't heard back. Her blog is http://www.kreatewithme2.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails