Sunday, May 23, 2010

Skip - the foster dog

Busy Busy Busy.....so no crafty post today. My hubby and I took on a new foster dog - Skip - so now there are four dogs living under our roof and there's an adjustment period going on! I should be back with a card tomorrow - but thought I'd share two pictures of Skip from his first day at our house. Nice and comfy while I took a break from weeding the beds!
On a blog sidenote regarding leaving comments - I attempted to take the need for word verification off my settings and after only ONE day - I got some spam from "Anonymous" - so - I'm sorry, but I had to put the word verification back on!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Maria

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Awww! I love dogs, and think it's great that you've decided to foster Skip. He is such a cutie!

jimlynn said...

Well Skip is a cutie for sure! I just wouldn't want to ever get rid of him though! So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails