Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mr. Fixit Birthday

I'm still working through ALL the Stamping Bella images I bought in Toronto in May.  I needed a masculine birthday card for an upcoming birthday of my cousin and I thought Elena's Easel "Turtle Tots Mr. Fix It" would do the trick!
Mr. Tot is colored with prisma pencils on Bella's Bestest paper (go figure!). I don't remember what manufacturer made the paper, but it was in one of those huge paper packs that I had torn apart last year.  I had to make the sentiment on my computer because I had absolutely nothing that would go with this image.
I didn't add glitter, bling or buttons to the card b/c I wanted to keep it 'manly'.

Just a quick post today. I went to our local farmer's market yesterday and bought some yummy veggies and I'm making a Greek cucumber/feta salad tonight for dinner. YUMMY!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!
Maria

6 comments:

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

This is so cute, guess I shouldn't use "cute" for a masculine card, but the image is cute and I love how you colored and then sponged around it. Adorable!

Cheryl said...

Oh he is cute! The perfect manly card. I love the layout.

So, what time should I be over for dinner? :)

Laura said...

Oh what a cool image.I love it all.By the way you can enter the card over at stamps r us blog.A chance to a win some fun stuff.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute and manly card!! Yum your dinner sounds so good!

jimlynn said...

Such a fun, fun - manly - card!!!! Darling image and you're sentiment is perfect.
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

What an awesome masculine card! Absolutely fabulous!

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Hugs, Karen

Related Posts with Thumbnails