Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tilda with Puppy - Best Friends

Here's one of my favorite Magnolia stamps - Tilda with her puppy.  If you're a blog follower (or one of my friends) you know how much I love dogs - so this stamp is perfect for me to have in my stamp 'collection' (or addiction??).
Tilda is colored with prisma pencils on Bella's Bestest paper.  I created a log for her to sit on with PTI's wood impression plate. I used my Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder too and a MFT sentiment. I finished it off with a bone paper clip. The paper is from Chatterbox that I bought a looooooooooooong time ago.

Thanks for stopping in today!!! Have a great day!!!
Maria

9 comments:

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image, great papers.
The bone paper clip is great.
I wish you wonderful day!

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! I love your coloring. This is such a cute stamp.

jimlynn said...

Ok Maria......this is just the tops!!!!! That image is just perfect and love how you added the dog bone brad! Everything about it is wonderful.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so cute, it looks like Tilda just adopted that little puppy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Maria this is darling! Love the dog bone.

Jenny said...

Talk about coloring...yours is amazing!! I love this cute little card!! Wonderful colors and cute bone clip!

Christina said...

Beautiful coloring of this adorable image! I love the sponging around the scalloped oval and the bone clip, too. Very cute!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh another cutie!! I love the Tilda colored with the Prismacolors!

Patricia said...

This is super cute, and the clip is the perfect finishing touch. Very nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails