Friday, October 29, 2010

Holy Crap Tastic.....

Yep.........that's my card.......sorry if I offend anyone!!!  Let me explain..........my cousin-in-law has quit smoking and my 'hope' is that this card reaches her on her 100th day!!!!  She has smoked for all the years that I have known her (and I think it's going on at least 20 years)..........so I wanted to send her a card of Congratulations and Encouragement!

And if you knew my CIL - you'd know she'd get a kick out of this sentiment. It's from My Favorite Things. I have their whole set of funny sentiments and I think I've only used them twice.......so I'd like to try and make a few more 'snarky' cards.
The layout and paper is a repeat from last Sunday. I just added an Inkadinkado flower, a button and a piece of bling :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Maria

7 comments:

AGohl said...

Thanks for the laugh. I read your blog entry title from my Blogger Dashboard and it made me chuckle.

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love it.....! Congrats to your friend for quitting and she will so love this card, it is fantastic. Have a great weekend.

jimlynn said...

Not only is the card just wonderful, but this will keep me smiling ALL DAY LONG!!!! LOVE that sentiment.
Lynn

Monica said...

You are so thoughtful... such a lovely card... I hope your cil stays smoke free.LOL!

xxx Monica

Micah said...

Ha! Totally not offended, I say crap-tastic all the time. I think it's great that you're giving her support like this!

Thanks for sharing!

Harriet Skelly said...

LOL I love your "snarky" card!!

Cheryl said...

I love that sentiment! Hee hee. She will love this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails