Saturday, October 2, 2010

Late Late Mojo 157

As I was trying to come up with my last card to create to be sold at Splurge, I looked around on some of the sketch blogs and thought the Mojo 157 layout would work. Although I knew I wouldn't get it on their blog for an upload, I wanted to make it anyway!
The flower is from the All About You set and the paper is from Text Style Guidelines from Papertrey Ink. Of course I used my Cuttlebug swiss dots and a MS punch too!  Added some bling and a button to finish it off. Sonia wanted some blank cards, so I left the sentiment off.

Happy Saturday!!
Maria

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the background paper is perfect with your flower. Bling is always the best.

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! I love this these shades of purple

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE the colors and it's just the right amount of bling.
Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails