Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Holiday Card!!!!

Actually, 30 of them!!!  My neighbor asked me to make her holiday cards this year and after throwing around a few ideas, we settled on this card. (Well......almost this card).  This was the approved card but after I made all of them and started to work with the ribbon, I felt it was going to be a lot of trouble sliding it into the envelope - so we ended up going with red & white baker's twine - which looked great!!
But.......I forgot to take a picture of those cards, but you get the gist!
I used my Memory Box polar bear and colored with my prisma pencils. You can't see from the picture, but I made hot cocoa with marshmallows in his cup!!!  I stamped some Inkadinkado snowflakes and sentiment and ripped the snow drifts and added glitter pen.

Hope you're planning a nice and relaxing Sunday! Cindy and I are at our craft fair until 1pm. Hopefully sales were good :)
Maria

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Precious! Love that little torn "snow bank". So cute.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wonderful card! Love how you tore the paper to give that Arctic feel.

Vicki said...

WOW! You are busy!! Beautiful card, Maria, and looks like fun to make, too! But, I can't imagine 30 of them!! Great job! Blessings to you!

Cheryl said...

CUTE! I love this image. The torn paper snow is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails