Sunday, December 19, 2010

Joy Tag

Another one-layer tag!  Gold is really elegant - right?  I still haven't bought gold embossing powder but I have gold ink - so it's a close second.  I started this tag off by embossing a Stampendous 'Joy" stamp and some Inkadinkado holly scrolls in white.  Then I embossed resisted with the gold ink and finished the edges with Vintage Photo distress inks.
I finished off this easy tag with two gold ornaments and some gold ribbon!  I could of done all 15 like this....but then I would of gotten bored!!

Thanks for visiting!!

Editing: Just a note....it's going to be a crazy Sunday for me: CT Humane Society, then volunteer brunch, then 2pm theater, sadly - a wake, then dinner - so I'll get to my 'return' blog visits on Monday!! (thanks!)
Maria

5 comments:

Naturally Me Creations said...

I love this one! It's gorgeous! :D And too cute. Please link up one of your tags (if you want) at my linky party that ends today! :)

jimlynn said...

Hey, Maria...I don't think you need any gold embossing powder! This is lovely just as it is. So perfect and elegant looking.
Lynn

Harriet Skelly said...

This is definitely a beautiful and elegant tag!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh, this one is breathtaking!!!! Elegant yes and if there is another word that could be better, it so is that. Gorgeous!!!

Cheryl said...

How did I miss this? I know...I am way (WAY) behind going through google reader.

This tag is just gorgeous! So elegant and (to be redundant) GORGEOUS!

I wouldn't change a thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails