Saturday, January 1, 2011

CAS121 - You're so Sweet

Hope you didn't party TOO hard last night!! Or if you did - hope you can rest and relax this weekend!!

I'm setting up this post on 12/28/10 - so I'm 'assuming' I had a great time last night!!

During the craft room clean up - I had to use these colored in Hero Arts cherries that I've been pushing around my desk for about FOUR MONTHS!!!! Can you believe I kept moving them and moving them instead of just making a card back in September??? Well........that's what I do!

But, now they finally have a home on this card!
I used the layout from the Clean and Simple FTL121 sketch. It worked perfectly for these cherries! I drew my own stems and glued down the cherries and leaves on the white circle. Added some glossy accents to the cherries and then used my EK Success border punch and a PTI sentiment and I can finally feel better that they made their way onto a card!!!

Wishing you all the best in 2011!!!! And a Happy Birthday to my cousin Tracy!!!!
Maria

3 comments:

Naturally Me Creations said...

LOL to your moving the cherries around.....it's not uncommon for me to do similar things, hehehe!

Very cute card! I love cherries, they're so cute.

jimlynn said...

Hope you had a good New Years Eve! And didn't party too hard!
Like your cherry card.....love that clean and simple look. Looks yummy.
Lynn

Cheryl said...

Cute! I'm glad these cherries finally found a home. I love the clean design of your card. Great use of the sketch.

Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails