Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lucy's Cards - Sketch Week-Day#3

Hello again!
I had skipped over Day #3 of Lucy's Card Sketch Week, so on Tuesday morning at 7:30 AM before heading up to the Humane Society for my morning doggy walks, I quickly made this card.  YES - if you can believe it - this took me UNDER 10 minutes. A miracle happened on 1-11-11 for me (lol)

Well, now you can see WHY it took me less than 10 minutes!!  Not a lot went into the card, but still - a 10 minutes card for me is amazing :)

Here's the sketch I followed:
As I'm typing this post up on Tuesday afternoon - we are expected to get ANOTHER 10" - 18" of snow tonight into tomorrow - so I'm hoping to get A LOT of cards made tomorrow!!!  Yah!

Thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Ok, I am so going to make some CAS cards, that is my goal for 2011, to learn how and your cards are great inspiration. If you get a chance check out my post from yesterday. :) I heard about the snow, we have friends still in Bethel and my son in RI in college, guess I shouldn't complain about our little 3" and 25 degree weather, it will be 64 on Sunday, one nice thing about TX, but I sometimes miss those big storms and the fire going, all snuggie inside. Stay safe.

jimlynn said...

Looks great to me!!! And, trust me, it would have taken me alot longer than 10 minutes!!! Love those colors.
Lynn

Cheryl said...

Under 10 minutes for this fabulous card! Wowza! I am bowing to you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails