Monday, March 21, 2011

Mr. Fix-it Birthday

Edit: I did something to my Feedburner setting (wahhh!!!).  My feeds are not updated in my Google Reader - not sure if any of my subscribers are getting the updates?  Care to let me know? Thanks!

An old card made new!  I colored this Stamping Bella Turtle Tots stamp and created this card over the summer.  I never added a sentiment until last week.  My friend John's birthday was on the 17th and I thought this would be a great birthday card for him because he's a plumber.  He's been to my house a few times to fix stuff!  But now that he lives in Georgia - those repair calls take a little longer!!!

Once again, I used my prisma pencils and gamsol.  The sentiment is computer generated.   That's about all!

Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute turtle! Your card design is great. I love the half circles.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is adorable, hmmm...guess that isn't a great way to say it, ok this is a great guy card, (but is still cute) love the turtle with the tool belt. :)

Meg said...

Great CAS (and QAE) card! I got your last three posts all at once in google reader, so I hope it's all back to working now. If it makes you feel better, I learned the hard way not to change all of your picasa web albums to "private" if you've used those pictures on your blog!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cuteness!!! That little guy is so fun and your coloring is perfect, as always. This is a fun "guy card". I really like how you used the circles in the patterned paper and design to compliment the turtle. Looks awesome! I'm sure John will love it, too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails