Friday, June 24, 2011

Life is.......

busy once again.........I actually have a stockpile of cards to show......but getting on here to post them just wears me out sometimes!  Today (Thursday) I'm actually feeling under the weather.  I went to bed at 8pm last night. I was just EXHAUSTED!!!  I think all my running around is catching up with me.  This gloomy weather we are having isn't helping either.

But anyways............some of you already know this........but Kathy @ Lucky Stamper met on Tuesday! Yah!!
It was so much fun meeting her, her daughter Elizabeth and of course, Lucky in person!   I know she posted a similar picture on her blog....but here's my picture of the three of us:

 And Kathy with Elizabeth and Lucky!

And she was so sweet to give me a gift.  How appropriate!!


And Pinky is doing really well........thankfully she learned the doggy door in the shed and I've come home to find her napping in there.  She and Nolie really like each other too!  Here are some pictures.


And, I had to 'clean' this one up!


Hopefully I can keep my eyes open long enough to get a few more posts done!
Have a great Friday!!!


Thanks for your visit!

6 comments:

Naturally Me Creations said...

What a cute mug, and i love your little "clean up", hehehe! :)

jimlynn said...

So much fun Maria! That's just great that you got to meet Kathy, Elizabeth, and of course, Lucky too!!!
Pinky is looking like one happy little camper now! (Love where you placed the heart on the last photo!)
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

What great pictures you loaded I am just cracking up at the last picture of Pinky and the heart over the um, well you know. Have an awesome weekend and get some rest. :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, how cool that you got to hang out with Kathy!! That is awesome! Pinky is so sweet and she looks like she is adjusting nicely. The last photo cracks me up...Love the censoring! Haha! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, Blogger is acting wonky, so if you got a this comment from me twice (or more) I apologize! Here I go again...

It is SO cool that you got to hang out with Kathy! Love the fun photos! Pinks is adorable and sure looks like she is settling in nicely. The last photo cracks me up...Love the censoring! :)

Cheryl said...

I love this mug. So true!

How fabulous to meet Kathy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails