Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CPS231 Inky Antics "Cheers"

Yesterday was Cheryl (She Stamps) birthday and I colored up this image and sent it to her last week. Thankfully she got it in time for her birthday!   It's been a while since I colored up an Inky Antics image and I decided to stamp on watercolor paper and use my Distress Inks.  My favorite ink for watercoloring!

I also used last weeks Card Pattern's Sketch # 231:


My paper is from American Crafts and the sentiment is from Friskars.  You can't tell in the picture, but I used glossy accents on the martini glass!  Hope you had a great day Cheryl!!!!


Thanks for your visit!

7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a fun card and love how you colored it, I have never tried Distressed Inks for coloring may have to try, yours looks so soft. The layout is great! So nice of you to send her a card, she is a really sweet lady. Have a great day.

jimlynn said...

Precious card Maria! Love the image and how you've colored it. Know she loved the card.
Lynn

Monica said...

The image is so funny, it sure brought a smile to my face. And the papers are so bold and attractive. The martini glass must look even more pretty in real life... and drinking it would be the best!
What SUPERB colouring!

xxx Monica

Anne Marie Hile said...

Maria, this is so cute! I just love those images from Inky Antics. This little lady looks like she is having fun! :) Love the way you stamped the sentiment, too. i'm sure Cheryl loved it! :)

Cindy said...

Love this Maria!! What a cute image!!
I can think of several people this would fit perfectly!!
Please stop on over at my blog, as I have something for you!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so stinkin' cute, Maria! What a fun and sassy image. LOVE your coloring. Awesome paper and color combo, too. I bet Cheryl just loved this!

Nancy K said...

This is so fun...love your water coloring and the wonderful color palette you used!

Related Posts with Thumbnails