Saturday, March 17, 2012

FTL181-Thank You

Ahhh, the weekend!  Hope you have some fun plans!  We're headed out tonight to see friends up from Georgia.  It's also his birthday - so Happy Birthday Johnny!!!!

Last week's Clean & Simple sketch challenge was a cute one - very easy to use my Lawn Fawn banner stamps!  I'm glad these challenges run for 2 weeks because I usually am behind playing along!

Pretty self explanatory!!  The banner and letters are Lawn Fawn and the "YOU" is from Papertrey Ink's All About You set.  I'll admit - I wish I did a little better job lining up the stamps on each side of the YOU.  I bet you wouldn't of even noticed if I didn't tell you, right?  lol

Here's the sketch if you want to play along :)



Thanks for your visit!

7 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

I didn't notice the stamps until you mentioned it, lol!! This is such a cute card, Maria! Love that sweet little banner and the purple just pops on the kraft background. Have a fun time tonight! :)

Karen B. said...

Such a cute card! Love the purple against the kraft!

Meg said...

Oh, how cute! I simply must get some Lawn Fawn stamps. I love the purple & kraft together, and no, I didn't notice the wonky stamping until you mentioned it! :)

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous creation~~~~love the way "Thank" hangs LOL

jimlynn said...

Perfect CAS card! LOVE the color you selected for this too. Very nice!
Lynn

Audrey Pettit said...

Love banners! LOVE this!

Monica said...

So sweet and simple.
Monica xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails