Saturday, April 14, 2012

Calla Lily - Thinking Of You

Happy Saturday!!!!   Here's the final Calla Lily card I promised to show you!  I am THRILLED  how the card came out in person........but I really don't feel my picture here on the blog does it justice :(

I stamped the image on PTI Spring Moss cardstock and then colored it in with prisma pencils.  I love how the white pops off the green cardstock.
I added some score lines and a Hero Arts sentiment to finish it off.

Let me know what you think!

Have a great Saturday!!!

Thanks for your visit!

5 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Maria, this is gorgeous!!! The shading on that lily is awesome and I really like the score lines under the sentiment. Such a great detail! Have a great weekend! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, it's beautiful, Maria! What a fabulous design! Love your coloring. I still have trouble with the white Prisma coloring. LOVE the simple detail of the score lines. What a great touch!

jimlynn said...

I think it's SUPER FANTASTIC!!! Love the way you colored the image and all the shading. Beautiful card!
Lynn

Karen B. said...

Wow! Beautiful! The white flowers really stand out against the gorgeous colored background.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! The CAS design really shows off these beautiful lilies. I like the scoring under the sentiment. It is the perfect, yet subtle, accent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails