Sunday, December 2, 2012

CFC80-Dashing through the snow...

CAS-ual Friday's Challenge#80 is for clean and simple Christmas tag.  I made this one up during the week and it pretty much meets the challenge!  I absolutely LOVE it!!!


This is an Eat Cake Graphic stamp I used on Kraft and colored with my prisma pencils.  I stamped him on an angle of course so he's heading down the slope.  The top of the tag was a bit boring, so I embossed a cuttlebug swirl folder and added white ink.  To make the Amuse sentiment pop a little, I added score lines above and below.

That sledding looks like fun! I really have to go this winter!


Thanks for your visit!

10 comments:

Monica said...

I like how you stamped the image at an angle. Such awesome colouring and the embossing looks really befitting.
Monica xxx

Amanda R said...

Well, you should be pleased with this tag cause it is ADORABLE! That is a cute stamp and your soft coloring works so well with the kraft and the snowy scene. Job well done!

jimlynn said...

SO fun and pretty!! Love the embossing on here too Maria! Great tag!
Lynn

Angie Tieman said...

What a fabulous tag! Love the way you used the diagonal to show the movement! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Elizabeth Allan said...

This tag is a hug in disguise!! Love the addition of the embossed swirl! And, your coloring is phenomenal!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, this is fabulous! I soooo love that sweet little sledder! So creative to angle the image so he's heading downhill. And I just love the embossing and score lines, too. This is awesome, Maria!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Too cute! Love the snowy embossing.That stamp is just adorable! Have a great day! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

The cutest tag ever, Maria!! Fabulous placement and coloring on that delightful image!!

Karen B. said...

Oh my this is too cute! I love that image. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Cheryl said...

I just love this image! You colored him wonderfully. I love the embossing, it reminds me of swirling snow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails