Friday, May 17, 2013

Yes..........I'm still here!!

Almost back friends!!!!!!!   Our huge fundraiser for the Allyson Rioux Memorial Foundation was a success last week!  Despite a bit of rain on the golfers we had over 300 people at the dinner - which is our highest yet!

Ran another 10k last Sunday and did a 5k last night.

I've been taking two online courses in mix media from Christy Tomlinson so that's been eating away at a lotta my craft time.  Been taking pictures, now I just have to get around to posting!  Soon!

Will try over the weekend to get some posts going for next week!  Until then - hope all is well with you and I'll be around to your blogs shortly :)   (You've heard that before - huh?)


Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

So glad to hear you're alive and kicking (or rather running!!!!) Great news about so many attending the dinner. Can't wait to see what you've been creating!
Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails