Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wine Tags

Well, two of my neighbors have done very nice things and I made the tags below to show our appreciation!!

Jeanne helped me out with Tango (our foster doggy) by coming over and feeding him when I've been busy at softball games and yesterday while we were out watching the Yankee's get creamed by the Indians. It doesn't seem like a lot, but when you're trying to fatten a doggy up, they need constant feedings, so by her coming over, it has REALLY helped us out! For that...we gave her a bottle of wine and I made the Thank You tag to go on the bottle. The image is from Inky Antics colored with prisma pencils and gamsol. I added some bling, ribbon and crystal effects on the wine glass.
Here's a view a little closer.
Chris, my other neighbor, has done something incredible! You can read about it here - but the short version is - he arranged for a few banks and loan officers to help our community's homeowners meet with counselor's to avoid foreclosures. This was held yesterday at the Yerwood Center and they had a wonderful turnout. We were so impressed by his initiative, that we wanted to let him know. I used the same image from Inky Antics. I can't locate who makes the sentiment that I used (sorry!)
Here is a close up again:


The tag was pretty easy to make. I know I saw these posted on Splitcoast Stampers, but I came up with my own measurements. The tag is 3 1/2" wide by 6" long. I scored at 4 1/2" inches and then found the center and used my 1 3/8" hole punch for the bottle neck. The paper is from My Mind's Eye - "Bohemia" Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

Super cute idea, I love these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails