Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Magnolia's

Yesterday was a great day to color images outside under the umbrella - so that's what I was fortunate enough to do! Here are two more Magnolia images that I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol. I used Nestabilities for the inner and outer oval cuts. She's got glitter on her wings - but it's not showing up on the picture. Paper is My Mind's Eye - Magnolia too and I used Swiss Dots on the lower portion.
Here's my second image. Paper is from My Mind's Eye and sentiment is from MFT. I also used a little bling!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I think those magnolia stamps are so cute. Great job coloring!

Marissa said...

so very cute!!! I really like your cards. Gives me good ideas.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards! I love those stamps. Great job coloring, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails