Monday, May 4, 2009

New Home - Branching Out

Here's a card I made tonight for family friends who have moved to a new home. I was looking through my stamps and came across MFT's "Branching Out" set and I thought of each season in a new home. I hadn't used this set yet, so I was pretty happy to finally ink it up. I used die ink and prisma pencils for coloring in and highlights. I also used "snow writer" for the winter season and sprinkled glitter on it while it was wet. I used white gel pen to highlight the pink flowers in the "spring" season.



Inside I hand wrote: "We hope every season is filled with wonderful times in your new home."

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Oh I LOVE cards like this, those 4 seasons and such pretty colors!

Fi said...

Beautiful card just perfect for the challenge.
Hugs
Fi

Susan said...

lovely and perfect for the Monday challenge!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great Card and just perfect for today's challenge at 365 Cards.

Anonymous said...

Just a perfect take on the challenge, I love it, and I love your sentiment it sounds perfect. Great, great job!!!!!!!!

SharonSkippy said...

STUNNING! Such a perfect stamp for this challenge... LOVE your colouring and embellishing. :)

~amy~ said...

this is perfect!

Lesley said...

What a fab card!! Love those trees!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so pretty. I so need that stamp set! Great job on the snow too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails