Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rainy Days = Cardmaking

Well, it was a drizzly, yucky day here in CT today. What that means is I (Maria) spent about 6 hrs in the craft room! My brother in law has asked for 10-12 miscellaneous cards, so that's what I've been working on today. I'll post a few today and a few more tomorrow.

This is a second take on the card I posted yesterday. I changed the sentiment - an Inky Antics one to read "Happy Birthday from the whole flock"
Here's another Inky Antics set:
This is a Katie & Co stamp. I cut out the bandaid and popped it up.
Here's an Hero Arts branch and owl with a MFT sentiment

Coloring is done with prisma pencils and gamsol. I also used Nesties, misc punches and ribbons. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bunny in Inky Antics - super cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails