Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finally Posting.....

I've been crafting...I promise....just haven't been posting! Yikes! Here are a few pictures of what I've been working on for our upcoming craft fair in November. I bought pads at Michaels and have been covering them with cardstock and decorating the fronts. The inside of this one has a cute owl - so I used Hero Arts owl and colored with prisma pencils. I used Papertrey Ink sentiments.

For the next two I used Papertrey Ink stamps and sentiments and colored with Marvy markers. These pads have apples on them.

I hope to get back to posting more regularly!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

These are so cute! I am doing a craft fair in Nov. too. May I ask what your best sellers have been in the past? This is new for me and I would like to at least make my table fee back...lol! Thanks! Good to see you posting! We miss your wonderful creations! Blessings to you!

Lynn McAuley said...

Me, too, on the November Craft Show!
These delightful cards are sure to be a hit!! How adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails