Sunday, October 25, 2009

Husband Survival Kit - Mojo 109

Wow - it's been about a week since I've posted to the blog - but we've been busy at work continuing our projects for our mid-November craft fair.

This week I worked on the Husband Survival Kit, which I lifted off of Jenn Diercks. This Survival Kit includes 5 cards for the husband to give to his wife. I used the Splitcoast Stampers tutorial for making an A2 box. I made a computer generated label for the box. Inside the box is a list of the imporant holidays with a place for him to write in his wife's birthday and their wedding anniversary.


Inside the box will be five cards:



I'm Sorry (using the Mojo 109 Sketch)


Happy Birthday

Happy Anniversary

Just Because

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's a list of stamp companies I used: Memory Box, Denami, Papertrey Ink, Studio G, Unity and Hero Arts.
I made FIVE of these kits that we will bring to the craft fair. I "attempted" to make them CAS cards, but I ended up making them a little more elaborate. Thanks for visiting!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Great job!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a neat idea. I especially like the lamp and umbrella cards because the sentiments are so fitting for a hubby to give a wife.

susanwilliamsrn said...

i love them all...i really like the umbrella card...thanks for sharing...

Vicki said...

Super idea! And they all look great! Wish I could be at your sale. I'd love to see the reactions!! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Super-de-dooper idea! I bet you will sell a lot of those boxes. Thanks for sharing your marvey creations. :)

Jenn Diercks said...

These were a big hit at a craft fair I went to this weekend. Wives and husbands were both buying them. Someone even bought one as a wedding shower gift for the groom. Your cards are beautiful!

Dori Shelton said...

What an absolutely fabulous idea! I LOVE it! The cards are great too. The first one is my fav. I really like how you colored the flowers.

Lynn McAuley said...

Every husband I know, needs one of these!! Great work, ladies!!

Ginny said...

just playing catch up with your projects but I must say this is my fave, what a BRILLIANT idea :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails