Saturday, November 21, 2009

Craft Fair Products - Post It Notes

These post-it note covers with the Papertrey Ink "Green Thumb" stamp and sentiment were such a big hit for us at last weekend's craft fair....I decided to make a few more for our upcoming fair on the 5th. I used my new PTI "Polka Dot Basics II" stamp along the bottom in white as well.

Here's another design using Hero Arts background stamp. I cut a scallop circle with my punch, then used the dotted circle from PTI's "Take Note" set and embossed it in white. Then used a sentiment from the same set for the middle.

Lastly, I repeated the "Notes" background from yesterday's larger pad, added some paperclips and embossed the sentiment in white.

Thanks for visiting!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shoes quote! Great projects.

Vicki said...

So cute! These are bound to go over great! Keep those great ideas coming, Ladies! LOL! Blessings to you!

Cheryl Walker said...

These are super cute!!! I love making Post-it notebooks they are sooo much fun!!! Wonderful job on the 3 )
Hugs,
cheryl

Shelly Schmidt said...

These are so cute- I have never made one, but they would be a great gift! TFS

Maggie said...

Oh how cute are those! Makes me want to dig out that garden set froom PTI and make something :)

loretta said...

These are all adorable! I bet they are going to be a big hit!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these will be BIG sellers for sure! TFS...will be casing for co-workers :)))

Gina Lindsay said...

These are really cute, I love your assortment! The top one is my favorite!

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are terrific. Love all the neat design and colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails