Thursday, February 4, 2010

FTL76 - Thinking of You

Here is Day Three of my Operation Write Home cards to send to the soldiers. I used the Clean&Simple FTL76 layout. For this card I used Papertrey Ink paper from their Chocolate Remix collection.

I punched out the flowers and the butterflies with a 1" punch and punched the plaid paper with a a 1 3/8" punch. I tied some brown ribbon and used a PTI sentiment in green to give it a bit of color.

This card is definitely "Clean" and "Simple". Maybe a bit TOO clean and simple for my taste but again, I'm trying to get a collection of cards together to send over to the troops, so this helps with the "time" frame of making cards.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!!
Maria

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are not too plain. I think they are perfect!! Way to go!!

Cheryl said...

I think they are lovely and not too plain. (As I keep reminding myself) White space is good. The troops will be happy to get these.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Oh Maria, I just love your cards! They're always so beautiful. These ones are so clean and simple, with just the perfect amount of imagery and embellishment. Definitely not TOO simple! Oh, and I have to say Brad Paisley definitely counts as a paisley to love :D Cuz I love him too!

jimlynn said...

Very pretty card - and it'll be wonderful to send to the troops.

my5bratz said...

simply beautiful :)

Sew-Ink said...

Fabulous job Maria, they all turned out great!

Gina said...

Not too simple at all, they are very nice, I like the brown and the butterfly!

Heather P. said...

Love how they turned out! The colors are FAB!

Thanks for playing along with the FTL! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails