Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lyme Thanks!!!

Here's a quick CAS card I made and mailed to the 23 people/families who participated or donated to the Turn The Corner event for the Fight Against Lyme Disease. The Lyme Disease support ribbon color is lime green, so I grabbed my ribbon punch and punched out the closest color I had to lime green. I layered that on a circle punch. I grabbed my Papertrey Ink polka dot stamp and stamped in turquoise, then added a Hero Arts sentiment and a few dashed lines of green glitter pen.
Since I had to make a bunch of these, I really needed them to be simple. I'm pleased with the result and I wanted to make sure I got these out quickly to THANK those who did participated and donated. We raised $1,550.00 !!!!!


Have a great day!
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails