Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Baby Shower

I was asked to make a Baby Shower card for one of the gals at the CT Humane Society where I volunteer. She's going to a shower this weekend and asked if I could help her out (how sweet). So, immediately I thought of PTI's Scattered Showers set. Since the parents don't know what sex the baby is, I went with the traditional pink and blue colors.
I stamped out the umbrellas on the pattered paper but had to stamp them again on cardstock, since the patterned paper was too flimsy to pop them up. I added some embossed raindrops, PTI buttons and sentiment.

On the inside, I repeated the pink and blue stripes down the side and embossed two Studio G "onesies".

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Maria

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my! How cute! I love the extra little touch of the onesies on the inside. Adorable!

Irena said...

Very cute card :)

jimlynn said...

Hey, Maria....this is adorable! Nice idea to use the pink and the blue. Like those umbrellas! Great card.

Martha said...

so cute, I bet she will love it.

Nordicblogger said...

Adorable! It will be a card that will definitely be saved by the recipient.

Related Posts with Thumbnails