Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stamping Bella Happy Birthday

Well, here's the last of the colored up images from Paula's class in Toronto @ Stamping Bella. She was actually the first image we colored in the class. Isn't she cute with the terracotta pot on her head?

I wasn't sure what sentiment to put with an image like that - so I decided I always need Birthday cards on hand and she seems to be wanting to "give" that pot of flowers to someone - so a birthday card was born!
I added a few elements to this card. I started with an EK Success border punch, Cuttlebug swiss dots and then some ribbon work. I thought one strand of ribbon was just too little for this card, so I decided on three and staggered the knots. Do you like it? I finished off the card with a PTI sentiment.



So, now you've seen all the creations from Paula's class. If you EVER have a chance to take one of her classes - I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Thanks as always for your visit :)
Maria

5 comments:

Irena said...

Great card, lovely color combo :)

jimlynn said...

So cute Maria. I'm like you - like that little pot on her head. Wonderful coloring!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Love what you did with the ribbons on this card! Looks great! And thanks for googling me this morning...lol. Can't believe our SCS thread was closed. Good thing I have you bookmarked!

Cheryl said...

Oh cute! I love the ribbons!

Belinda said...

The dotted background paper is perfect for the flower-giving girl. Cute card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails